Sunday 26 July 2015

Wake Up Little Susie



Aloha my cherry pies, so I recently came across this amazing store called Wake Up Little Susie ran by the lovely Susie Pritchard. As soon as I saw these vintage night gowns I knew I had to have one, as they are simply beautiful. Susie has an amazing range to select from and as soon as I saw the peach one it was love at first sight.


The condition of it is perfect and I knew I'd have to have a play around and take some pictures in it for you guys. I adore the frill details around the base of the gown and in the cup area as it gives that special little touch. The fit is lovely and its super comfy to wear as well as making you feel pretty darn alluring.


I think the gowns are priced very fairly for the quality you get and I was super impressed by the speed of delivery.  If you are as obsessed by vintage nightwear as me I definitely recommend giving her store a look and adding one of these beautiful items to your very own collection.


Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment