Sunday 21 February 2016

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair Manchester


 Aloha my cherrypies, so this morning I woke up to my boyfriend suggesting we go check out Judy's affordable vintage fair and when your boyfriend suggests vintage shopping you know it's going to be a good day! So I took my pastel self down to Judy's fair to check out all the bargains I could find.

Judy's hosts many fairs around the UK so if there is one in your area I definitely suggest you check it out. Judy's is great for students who are on a tight budget but I also think they are really good for people just starting to dip their toes into vintage and don't want to spend a fortune until they are sure on their style.

There are many stalls to look at and they all have great prices, I managed to pick up a cute lilac shirt dress and a beautiful crocheted pastel throw to go over my sofa when we move into our new flat. The fair also has a really yummy cake stand with super loads of cakes to choose from.

Era wise I would probably say that it's mostly clothing and wares from the 70s to the 90s as it is an affordable vintage fair but there is always a chance of finding that 50s hidden gem in there! All in all I had a really lovely day out at the fair and will definitely be going again the next time the fair is in town!

To check out when Judy's is coming to a town near you visit https://www.facebook.com/JudysAffordableVintageFair/?fref=ts
 
Coco Von Vintage x














No comments:

Post a Comment