Tuesday 17 November 2015

Perfect Party Dresses!

 Aloha my cherry pies, so I've not felt too cracking these week so couldn't take any photos for you but as the party season is upon us I've been browsing the net looking for that perfect dress which I thought I'd share with all my lovely readers. 
The first dress that I love is the Cherry Dollface dress by Steady clothing, I've been after this dress for a while now and thought now would be the perfect time to get it. I love the red colour as I think it would go great with my newly blonde hair. I love how classy it looks too and the fishtail skirt is to die for!


The second dress that I'm loving is by Lindy Bop, I recently purchased some vintage long pink opera gloves and I've been searching for the perfect dress to accompany them, the baby blue Aleena dress would go fantastically with them! I also adore the lace detail of the dress, it's a beautiful winter wonderland dress.
For my third dress it had to be this gorgeous dress by Daisy Dapper. I've loved this dress ever since I saw Vanessa Frankenstein modelling it and have wanted it ever since. The yellow colour and Tulle skirt are absolutely stunning, I've definitely got Frenchie at the Prom vibes from this dress, I'd be a beautiful blonde pineapple haha! 

 
My last party dress is the amazing Darlene dress by Dolly and Dotty, I chose this dress because I adore the colours, mint and coral are just a dream! I love the 50s style cut of the dress and I'm the loving the fact it has sleeves which is a big bonus for me! This dress is definitely one my wish list for the party season.

And there you have it, four gorgeous party dresses to make you feel like the belle of the ball.


Coco Von Vintage x


No comments:

Post a Comment