Saturday 1 August 2015

Cocos Vintage days out - Lincoln


Aloha my cherry pies, so last week I had the pleasure of taking a trip to Lincoln with my good friend Katy. Lincoln is an absolutely beautiful city with an amazing cathedral and castle. The streets are full of little tea rooms and vintage shops so it was the perfect place for me. So I thought I'd share with you all a few photos from the day.


 The first place we went was a little tea room where we were served tea and plumbread which was simply delicious. We then had a wander round the cathedral which is absolutely stunning and really does take your breathe away. We had a quick look at the historic castle which I loved as I'm a huge history buff but didn't go in as it was pretty pricey. After that it was on to my favourite part......shopping! There was so many lovely little shops around but my favourite place was a vintage charity shop where I picked up some really amazing items at super cheap prices!


I truly loved Lincoln as the city itself is so pretty and I love the vintage feel the whole place has with cute bunting running from one shop to the other. If you ever get the chance to visit this historic city I definitely recommend it travelling there.

Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls.

Coco Von Vintage x 


No comments:

Post a Comment