Monday 17 August 2015

Review - Collectif Clothing Tropical Gal

Aloha my cherry pies, so like pretty much every other vintage gal I also went crazy when Collectif held their 50% sale and I just couldn't resist snagging a few pieces. I picked up this gorgeous Pineapple print dress which I have been lusting over since they showed us a sneak peak at their Spring/Summer look book a few months ago. So when it arrived I obviously couldn't resist posing for a few pictures.


I'm super in love with the print as everyone knows that I'm absolutely gaga for pineapples so this dress felt as if it was made for me. I sometimes have problems with Collectif clothing sizing but this fit like a glove! The bust area is super flattering and being a vintage gal I adore a good circle skirt. I love Collectif clothing as the material is really good quality and this dress was no exception. I decided to pair it with this super cute toucan cardigan I got from Collectif a while ago as you can't go wrong with a tropical theme in my opinion.


Thanks for reading Guys and Gals.

Coco Von Vintage x

No comments:

Post a Comment