Thursday 18 June 2015

Vintage outfit of the day - Pink Lady


Aloha my Cherrypies, so I thought I'd write a little piece on what I wore today as I came across this amazing vintage dress in a little vintage shop in Manchester and just had to share it with you all.


So I picked up this dress in a shop called Retro Rehab, I love this shop because they colour coordinate all the rails so that if your looking for a certain coloured outfit its super easy to find. I'm really into my pinks at the moment so I headed straight for the pink section. This dress really stood out to me because the colour is just fantastic and I loved the shape of it, I feel very 50s housewife in it and I also loved that the feathers on it are hand painted which makes it really unique.


The fabric of the dress is a lovely cotton blend so I think its going to feel great on summer days, I styled it with this super cute light pink under skirt as the fabric of the dress was slightly see through. I also decided to finally try out the Rosie the Riveter style of headscarf and I used my beautiful poodle print chiffon scarf by Clumsy Kate. I definitely think this is one of my favourite vintage outfits to date and one I'm going to keep coming back to.


I also had to get a quick snap with Ted as I'm wearing a bit poodle print and he is half poodle so I thought it was fitting haha.


Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment